Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jumping Bean

Now that our travels have winded down we have been getting back into a routine and it has been nice.
This past weekend we didn't have much planned, but it didn't take long before we were out and about. Overall it was a very relaxing weekend!
We ate at Outback with friends, went over to the Habbestad's for dinner, made it back to church after being gone so long, ate sushi, and I had a girls afternoon Sunday and went shopping in Sacramento!
Saturday when we were just hanging out around the house we had fun playing with some of Riley's new toys!
This book is an oldie but a goodie...she loves to read it!
"Papised"
I don't know who has more fun playing with Mrs. Potato Head...Riley or me!

She is one hip Mrs. Potato Head...don't you think?
She also played with some new puzzles...she knew most of her colors and had fun playing with her animal sound puzzle!
Making some sort of animal noise!

Monday was a great start to the week...I let Riley play hooky from school and I jumped out of the office for a few hours to meet up with her friends Logan and Maddie to try out a fun place called Kids Gone Wild!
It.Was.A.Blast!
Here's Riley...I have a feeling she's ordering Logan to do something!
Playing on the slide with Maddie!

Sliding with Maddie and Amanda or "Mena" as Riley calls her!
Me and my jumping bean!

All three of them had a blast jumping in this one play place...

They even had some wrestling matches going on!

Don't worry...Riley's a tough girl and she had her way with Logan!
All in a day's fun! We were only there for an hour but we were ALL exhausted...parents get to jump around too and I had just as much fun!
It was a nice break in my work day and Riley was balling when we had to leave...I think she may have had fun!
Tonight we actually had decent temps (in the 60's) so we decided to walk the dogs and let Riley ride her bike...the bike didn't last long before she wanted to hold the leashes for the dogs!
I wish I had my camera with me but I didn't...just picture the dogs walking so gently with Riley as she bossed them around...it was just precious!
Unfortunately she is battling a cold...she coughed in her sleep quite a bit last night and has one runny nose...she had a good day today despite all that and was a sweet girl when it came time for bedtime...she and I took turns kissing each other's cheek...love her!

1 comments:

Didi said...

Love Ms. Potato Head--stylin' Love that cute "fake" smile of hers. Miss all of you guys!