Thursday, May 28, 2009

26 Ain't So Bad...

Thank you to everyone who sent me some birthday love...I had a great birthday and don't feel a day older! I decided on my birthday to give myself no to-do list...I thrive on to-do lists so this was big for me! It was a pretty relaxing day playing with Riley and catching up on the phone with lots of family and friends. My parents sent me these beautiful flowers!
Jason took me to lunch at a great little Italian restaurant we found called Strings...it was so yummy that I wasn't even that hungry for dinner. Do you even want to guess what I ended up having for dinner? Cereal and a cupcake...oh yeah! I rented "New In Town" and we watched a movie and I stayed awake through the entire thing! It was sorta cheesy but cute...a great ending to a good day!
My birthday present from Jason and Riley consisted of a few different things...first off I got an afternoon at the spa yesterday which I spent with Jenn as she celebrated her birthday last week too. The boys sent us off to get pampered and have dinner while they watched the kiddos...we had a blast!
Here we are at the spa after our massages, manis, and pedis!

As we were leaving the spa we witnessed a hit and run accident! A young kid was backing out of a parking space in a huge SUV and completely smashed into the minivan next to him...here's the sad/crazy part...his mom was in the passenger seat and when he loudly and obviously dented and scratched the minivan they bothed laughed as he gunned it and sped off...we couldn't believe it! We got as much of the license plate as possible and found the owner of the minivan to let her know...she would have never known what happened because the dent was on the passenger side and we caught her getting in to drive off...I sure hope she is able to find out who did it...justice should be served!
After the spa we went for a nice dinner at BJ's Brewhouse and just cracked ourselves up the whole time!
Apparently the dads and kiddos had a blast too while we were gone! Cooper and Riley played in the pool and sprinklers and crammed a lot of pizza in their little mouths!
Nothing cuter than a diaper sticking out of a bikini!

While Riley has mad dancing skills perhaps we need to work on her modeling skills...check out this belly! A girl has to stop for some lemonade every now and then and let it all hang out!
The other presents from Jason and Riley consist of a new watch which we are going to shop for together and a night out in San Francisco...we are thinking we might let Riley spend the night at Cooper's house and make a night out of it...hopefully next weekend!

While I was getting the pictures off of Jason's phone I found this one he took this past Saturday when he took Riley to ride on her favorite carousel...her face is just so cute I had to put it on here! Love this girl!

1 comments:

Sydney said...

i love the two piece pics...I can't get enough of that sweet face. Glad you had a great birthday. We sure do miss you and are jealous of your humid free weather :)