Saturday, March 7, 2009

Warm weather...woohoo!

Well I think we may have FINALLY turned a corner and be headed toward Spring...at least the weeds in my yard are starting to turn green! We have had some great days of weather and I have welcomed it with open arms!
Thursday when Riley and I got home our neighbors (they have 4 kids) were out playing so Riley played with them and ran around on the driveway giggling so hard she could barely keep her breathe! She had so much fun and screamed when we had to come inside for dinner, bath, and bedtime!

Friday I was extremely brave and decided I wanted to give the dogs a bath! We have 2 labs that are outdoor dogs but when the weather is crappy and cold they sleep inside at night...and they have not had a bath in a while so they have been stinking sooooo bad! I have been waiting for the day that it was warm enough to bathe them and yesterday was the day! I set Riley up in the front yard in her play yard and she did awesome! The neighbors were out again so they helped keep her happy and entertained as well!

I brought one puppy out at a time and they both did great...probably not the best bathing job in the world but enough to make them smell good. I was racing against the clock as I had a baby girl who would soon be hungry and the sun that was wanting to go down! I managed to get it all done and with no major problems. I also poop scooped the back yard...disgusting. I think poop has had an overall theme in this weekend...stay tuned for more posts regarding this!


Here are the clean puppies...you can only see Hank's eyes since he's dark and handsome! Kadie looks rather perplexed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got the cutest "KIDS" :)