Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What's been going on...

What have we been up to? Last Friday we celebrated with Mitchell at his going away since he received an assignment to Greece...lucky dog! This was Riley's first debut with this group and she had a BLAST! She wore a lay, met lots of new people, stayed up an hour past her bedtime and didn't fuss once...she is such a trooper. We had lots of fun seeing friends and getting to introduce them to our little girl...here are some pics!


Daddy and Riley...she was festive with her lay on...she really liked the red flower!



Riley with Kiel...check out her little bald spot...actually not so little...poor thing!



Here is Riley with Christina and JD...having fun!



Saturday morning I had my massage and pedicure that I received for Mother's Day...I really enjoyed them but shortly after things went downhill as I got my first migraine ever...not fun! All I have to say is Exedrine Migraine was my friend and by Monday I was back to myself...I hope it was not only the first but the last! So for the rest of the weekend we just laid around and Jason took care of both me and Riley...hard work!


Tonight we played with Riley on the floor and she has totally mastered rolling from belly to back and she was SOOOOOOOO close at getting from back to belly...she just can't figure out what to do with one of her arms and it keeps her from the final step of actually getting over...she was trying so hard though and she almost has it!


Riley was pooped after all of this rolling over...she was also pooped from spending the day with Didi, Aunt Gaby, and Uncle CJ...they got Riley a new jumperoo and apparently she jumped for over an hour and a half...she is always exhausted from spending the day with these guys because they just play and have fun all day long...she loves it and they do too!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

She's so precious! Bald spot, or not.