Saturday, February 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well we made it to San Antonio yesterday and Riley was AWESOME on the plane...she fell asleep during takeoff and slept through changing planes in Dallas and didn't wake up until we arrived at my parents house. She was a champ!


Packing for her and I in two suitcases for 10 days seemed like an insurmountable task, but we succeeded and my big bag weighted in at 48.5 pounds...woohoo! I have been known to have to pay the $25 charge for an overweight bag so I considered this a huge accomplishment! Getting through security would have been a nightmare had they not given Jason a pass to go all the way to the gate with us...I think there must be a requirement that you be unfriendly and unwilling to work in order to apply for a job with TSA!

Last night we ate at our favorite restaurant, Alamo Cafe! We are in the land of good Mexican food...no offense to our Arkansan friends, but you guys haven't tasted the real deal unless you come to good 'ol San Antonio!

Here is Riley and JoPa...two babies sleeping soundly!


Jill, one of my college roommates, came to visit for the weekend and it has been awesome to spend time with her and for her to meet Riley...here she is laughing away!

Riley is sleeping in the cradle that I slept in with the bedding my mom made for me...she loves her accomodations as you can tell!

1 comments:

Becky said...

I think every picture you post on the blog of your dad and Riley are about the same! Laying back with their eyes closed! : ) haha