Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!




We hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

If that smile doesn't make your day then I don't know what else could!

Riley wants to give a special shout out to her boyfriend Kaleb...they will not get to go on a Valentine's date tonight, but hopefully they will get another supervised date here in the near future!


Riley and I leave tomorrow for a nice visit to Texas...we will be in San Antonio visiting Grammy and JoPa along with many other family and friends and we will also make a visit to College Station to see an Aggie basketball game. If anyone happens to be in town give us a call...we would love to see you! We should be able to blog and update while we are gone so I'll let you know how Riley does on her first plane ride...now I'm off to overpack for both of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren and J, its Rob (Spanky:). I just got the announcement card a few days go and finally had time to look at the blog today; what a cute kiddo! I'm in SA, hanging with my mom for a bit. So Lauren, I guess if you check your blog and you happen to be coming back through town to visit Jen (unless she's still at A&M) or anyone else from school, let me know...I'd love to see you and Riley! If not, just give me a quick shout at Robert.Brewer@cune.edu, just to touch base...after what, like 5 years maybe, lol. Way too long!
His peace guys,
Rob

Anonymous said...

ok, gave you the wrong email, yikes! :)...
robert.brewer@cune.org
or
713-578-0622

Meg said...

Oh my gosh, that face is priceless! I laugh every time I see it!