Monday, March 7, 2011

Our little chef!

Riley...or Snow White...loves to help in the kitchen and she is a good helper!


Of course she has a TON of independence in her so she is confident she can do anything that we are doing! Here she is cutting up some onions under the close supervision of her Daddy!
Jason's been doing a lot of the cooking around here...and I'm not complaining!!! We've been eating low carb meals and he is great at just making up recipes and they all taste great!

I'm a recipe girl and my passion is baking...so I love when Riley is my little helper when I'm baking!

I am always asked to make sweets whenever the Bible study girls do a potluck so Riley and I made some cookie bites...got the recipe from none other than Pioneer Woman but really there's not much to it. Cookie dough in a flavor of your choice with candy of your choice dropped in just as they come out of the oven...oh my goodness these are dangerous!


I used chocolate chip cookie dough and put in dark chocolate kisses and reese's...yummo!

Riley also like to do dishes...boy am I lucky...with Jason cooking if I can get Riley on board to clean up the kitchen every night I should be set!

Time to rinse...she could do this for hours!

Love this little girl...and the chocolate on her face...I'm sure I had some on mine too!


0 comments: