Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tinkerbell in the house...

I am not a huge Halloween fan but boy am I a pumpkin fan! I love Riley and the excitement of her costume I'm just not into decorating my house for Halloween...I tend to go with a fall theme!
However, we had to do something to celebrate so what better to do than make pumpkin cookies?
I found these awesome icing markers and Riley had a blast decorating them!

Jason helped too...he even decorated his own cookie too!
When we asked Riley what she wanted to be this year for Halloween she kept saying she wanted to be a scary monster...well we kept bringing other ideas into her head like Fiona or Tinkerbell. So my mom and I took her to the Disney store when they were in town and this little girl was in heaven...and my wallet was in pain...but our little Tinkerbell was so cute and she LOVES to play in her costume all the time!

We went to Jason's squadron to trick or treat and she had a blast!
She and Braden had fun going in and out of the offices looking for lots of candy!
She always knows how to work a crowd!
Family pic!
Love this pic of Jason and his little Tinkerbell!
Riley and her buddy Braden!
After all the haunted offices and trick or treating it was time to chow down on a hot dog and some cheetos!
After all the fun she wanted to play "a little bit" in her Daddy's office...drawing is her favorite thing to do!
Love those cheeks!
Happy Halloween!

0 comments: