Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back at it!

Friday we were back on the lake all day...Riley had been watching everyone ski and wakeboard and she so wanted to try it out!
I can't wait until she can actually get out there and try...she will do great!
CJ tried some new tricks and did great!
Lance stayed close by with the waverunner and swapped out taking everyone on rides!
I attempted to wakeboard...actually I did wakeboard.
I have skiied for as long as I can remember and I have tried wakeboarding before with no success...but I figured I'd give it a shot again!
I managed to get up several times...
Getting up, however, was the easy part and once I was up I could not get a feel for how to control the board and every time I ended up shooting out of the wake and letting go in an attempt to avoid a major spill although I had a few of those too.
All in all I had a blast but I eventually had to get my ski back on and do something I know how to do!
Poor Riley was pooped and she slept on Barbara most of the time we were out on the boat!
Jason got out and did some skiing too...
He made a great attempt at dropping a ski and going slalom...
but this is how it ended...
We had so much fun!

0 comments: