Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Picnic Time!

 I thrive on routine and I'm not the most spontaneous person...but thankfully I'm married to a man who loves spontaneity!!!

When he called mid morning and asked us to meet him at the duck pond for a picnic I jumped on the idea!  I made Riley take a super early nap because she had had a few days with no nap and it tends to catch up with her and while she slept I made all our goodies for lunch and packed it up so we were ready to go as soon as she woke up!

She was SOOO excited!

Here they are spotting a plane!

 Play time!

 Jason listening to Riley!
 Me and my girl!
 I had to drag her off the playground to eat!
 This little thing slept most of the time!
 Daddy's girl!
 When I told her we were going to the duck pond she wanted to bring her fishing pole and her Daddy couldn't have been prouder! 
What a fun day!

0 comments: